COVID-19 PROTOCOL REQUIREMENTS:
- Masks required in the training center.
- Temperature check upon arrival.
- Social distancing.
- Submission of required COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Proof of a negative COVID test within 3 days prior to arrival.
The Morrow Equipment Company Training Center is a permanent test site for Tower Crane NCCCO written and practical exams. Our training will help candidates to prepare for these examinations. Subject areas of study included but are not limited to:
- Tower Crane Configurations
- Load Handling Capacities
- Erection, Dismantling and Climbing
- Bolted Connections
- Safe Operating Practices
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Regulations and Standards
- Operator Aids
- Crane Signaling
- Power-line Safety
- Suspended Personnel Platforms
- Wire Rope Construction and Inspections
NCCCO Exam prep course and both exams – 4 days written and hands-on training and 1 day written and practical exams.
NCCCO fees are additional. Please see the NCCCO Tower Crane Operator Exam Fees for current NCCCO fees.
(as of January 2020)
Computer Based Test (CBT) exam: $250
Practical exam: $70
Exclusive classes of 4 or more students are available upon request. For additional information and possible dates, please contact the Training Center at 503-585-5721 Ext. 0110 or email email@example.com