The Luffing Boom Crane
was designed to meet the requirements of the restricted job site. With a short tail-swing and the ability to raise and lower its boom, it easily adapts to construction site demands providing complete coverage while avoiding obstructions. Compact tower systems result in a minimal footprint for both interior and exterior climbing operations.
Liebherr luffing jib cranes deliver high load capacities and outstanding hoist speeds. This enables them to contribute to rapid construction progress. On all HC-L cranes, the intelligent Litronic crane control system helps ensure that the crane is controlled efficiently and safely.
The 710 HC-L crane out performs all others in its class. Introducing the latest innovation from Liebherr-Werk Biberach, the 710 HC-L luffing boom crane. Setting new performance standards among comparable luffers in its weight class. Designed on the new A-frame platform, lightning fast load cycles, with strength to match.
- Up to 141,100 Ibs maximum load
- Achieve faster hoist speeds using two hoist drives simultaneously
- Redesigned tower measures at 7.9 ft external dimension
- All crane parts minimized to 22,000 lbs maximum for easier handling
- Maximum 213 ft jib length and up to 3,800 ft hook height
- Swap cabin on either side of platform