SERVICE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
MORROW SERVICE TECHNICIAN JOB OPPORTUNITY
SERVICE TECHNICIAN GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
Service Cranes and Hoists for Morrow Equipment Company. Provides technical guidance to other professionals and customers related to tower crane applications
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to erect, climb, dismantle and perform maintenance and repairs to cranes and personnel/material hoists. Assists Service Manager and Shop Foreman with maintenance and repair of cranes and hoists when not assigned to jobsite. Provides assistance with proper loading of equipment on trucks for transporting.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, drawings, and understand mechanical drive systems. Knowledge of PLC’s and frequency drive systems a plus.
- Applicable knowledge of OSHA safety regulations as they apply to crane and hoist erection, dismantle, climbing, maintenance and repair. Complies with Company and Regulatory safety requirements and specifications on jobsites and in the district yard and shop.
- Understanding and proper use of Company supplied safety equipment as required, including hard hats, safety glasses, body harnesses, NFPA arc flash protection, etc. in compliance with Company policy.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner. This includes the wearing of Company supplied uniforms, and the maintenance of Company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Submission of required service reports, expense reports, time sheets and other documents as requested. All such documents must be processed and submitted within designated timeframes established by the home office.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime to accommodate the needs of the business. This includes “on call status” as required.
TECHNICAL SKILLS/LICENSES REQUIRED:
The technical skills and licenses required in this position include the following:
- Requirement to maintain a valid State driver’s license.
- Ability to operate all yard and shop equipment.
- Requirements to attend training courses and seminars as requested by the Company.
- May be required to maintain a current CPR and First Aid Certification.
Morrow provides regular full-time employees with a comprehensive variety of employee benefits provided they meet the eligibility requirements for the benefit. They are designed to assist you and your eligible dependents in meeting the financial burdens that can result from illness, disability and death, to help you plan financially for retirement and enhance your job-related skills.
Listed below are just some of the benefits Morrow offers to eligible employees each year:
- Platinum level Health Care / Hospitalization
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company contributions
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid PTO (personal time off and sick leave)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Employee’s Birthday
- Paid Funeral (Bereavement) Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Length of Service Awards
- Annual Christmas Luncheon
- Education Assistance
- Social Security Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance