SALES JOB OPPORTUNITIES
MORROW DISTRICT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The District Sales Representative is responsible for selling or leasing the assigned Morrow Equipment products to the customer base in the assigned territory. The primary focus is travelling throughout the assigned territory as required to call on regular and perspective customers, solicit orders and work with such customers, increasing market share in the assigned district, negotiating pricing and terms for the sale or leasing of equipment, ensuring that customer needs are met and fulfilling any additional duties assigned by the VP of Sales or President.
DISTRICT SALES REPRESENTATIVE GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The fundamental duties of this job include the following:
- Promote the Morrow brand and culture in daily interactions with customer base.
- Dress professionally wearing Morrow branded attire.
- Always conduct business in a professional manner with the highest ethical and personal standards. • Grow and maintain customer base in assigned district.
- Be a resource for the corporate staff on competitive pricing and competition.
- Identify and communicate to appropriate corporate staff intelligence on market changes with appropriate suggestions on reactions to market changes.
- Increase market share in product lines in the assigned District to achieve company goals.
- Maintain contact with prospective and current customers prior to and throughout the sales or lease projects.
- Maintain proper territory management skills for efficient sales coverage.
- Utilize company quoting and record keeping systems to timely, consistent quotes to the end customers.
- Properly maintain and submit expenses in a timely manner while following the expense reporting rules detailed in the employee handbook.
- College degree preferred, with undergraduate coursework in business, marketing, finance or related field.
- At least five years of Sales experience in the Heavy Equipment Industry or any equivalent combination of education, experience, skills and abilities that enables the individual to perform the primary duties of the position.
- Must have a valid driver license without restrictions.
The skills and abilities required in this position include the following:
- Strong knowledge of marketing, sales strategies and tactics.
- Strong industry and product knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of customer service skills.
- Maintain a strong code of ethics and honesty at all times.
- Meets commitments and deadlines.
- Stays focused under pressure.
- Demonstrates openness to new structure, procedures, technology.
- Able to travel using own and/or company vehicles.
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Skilled at using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrates positive work ethic.
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action without being asked.
- Anticipates and accurately defines needs and problems.
- Carefully prepares for meetings.
- Understands and operates within applicable policy and procedure.
- Strong social perceptiveness and awareness of others’ reactions and understands why they react as they do.
- Able to handle sensitive and difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Energetic, forward thinking and creative with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Adept at working within a team working environment.
- Able to successfully mediate between various stakeholders.
- Listens and responds constructively to other’s ideas.
- Provides assistance to others when needed.
- Listens effectively. Ensures that regular, consistent communications take place with other employees as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Tailors the content of speech and written communication to the purpose and receiver.
- Organizes ideas clearly.
Morrow provides regular full-time employees with a comprehensive variety of employee benefits provided they meet the eligibility requirements for the benefit. They are designed to assist you and your eligible dependents in meeting the financial burdens that can result from illness, disability and death, to help you plan financially for retirement and enhance your job-related skills.
Listed below are just some of the benefits Morrow offers to eligible employees each year:
- Platinum level Health Care / Hospitalization
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company contributions
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid PTO (personal time off and sick leave)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Employee’s Birthday
- Paid Funeral (Bereavement) Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Length of Service Awards
- Annual Christmas Luncheon
- Education Assistance
- Social Security Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance