Morrow provides a unique
work environment that is technology driven and people-oriented. All full-time positions within the company (USA & Canada) offer a competitive salary, 401(k) savings plan and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, disability and other offerings. We extend the opportunity for all to consider joining the Morrow team.
Since our founding in 1968, Morrow Equipment Company has focused only on tower cranes and personnel/material hoists. Morrow maintains both the largest fleet of tower cranes and personnel/material hoists in North America with a combined fleet of more than 750 units, evidence of Morrow’s commitment to the construction industry. Our technical training services are a key component of our complete range of innovative and responsive technical services offered by our Company in addition to sales, service, parts, quality assurance, safety, equipment certification, field maintenance, and engineering. With highly-skilled personnel at full-service facilities throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico, Morrow is able to offer prompt attention to our customers’ specific lifting needs. Morrow maintains the exclusive Liebherr tower crane distributorship for each of these countries with over 46 years of experience working with tower cranes and personnel/material hoists. This fact has made Morrow one of the most successful companies in the tower crane industry.
Employees and customers participate year round in a variety of comprehensive certification training programs facilitated from our Corporate Training Center located on Morrow Equipment Company’s Corporate Headquarters campus in Salem, Oregon. Having a fully functional tower crane and rigging center on site ensures that participants gain a complete understanding of equipment technology by means of actual hands-on experience. The training center classrooms and labs are equipped with actual tower crane control systems.
We are seeking a qualified person to fulfill a new position within our Company to conduct safety inspections in our facilities and filed operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, experience and/or abilities required.
Morrow Equipment Company offers a fast-paced collaborative environment where each person directly contributes to the Company’s success. If you are interested in joining the team that is the recognized leader in the lifting equipment industry and you are committed to working in a safe manner while providing a high level of performance and customer service Morrow Equipment Company, L.L.C. would like to encourage you to submit your detailed resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or to confidential fax #503-361-3092. Morrow Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Morrow Service Technician Job Opportunity
Morrow Equipment is searching out qualified service technicians for many of our locations. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team with the number one tower crane company in North America, and you believe you have the skills, please click on the link and attach your resume. You can add information about yourself in the body of the email as well before sending. We look forward to hearing from you.
Service Technician General Job Duties:
Service Cranes and Hoists for Morrow Equipment Company. Provides technical guidance to other professionals and customers related to tower crane applications.
Essential Job Functions:
The fundamental duties of this job include the following:
- Ability to erect, climb, dismantle and perform maintenance and repairs to cranes and personnel/material hoists. Assists Service Manager and Shop Foreman with maintenance and repair of cranes and hoists when not assigned to jobsite. Provides assistance with proper loading of equipment on trucks for transporting.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, drawings, and understand mechanical drive systems. Knowledge of PLC’s and frequency drive systems a plus.
- Applicable knowledge of OSHA safety regulations as they apply to crane and hoist erection, dismantle, climbing, maintenance and repair. Complies with Company and Regulatory safety requirements and specifications on jobsites and in the district yard and shop.
- Understanding and proper use of Company supplied safety equipment as required, including hard hats, safety glasses, body harnesses, NFPA arc flash protection, etc. in compliance with Company policy.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner. This includes the wearing of Company supplied uniforms, and the maintenance of Company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Submission of required service reports, expense reports, time sheets and other documents as requested. All such documents must be processed and submitted within designated timeframes established by the home office.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime to accommodate the needs of the business. This includes “on call status” as required.
Technical Skills/Licenses Required:
The technical skills and licenses required in this position include the following:
- Requirement to maintain a valid State driver’s license.
- Ability to operate all yard and shop equipment.
- Requirements to attend training courses and seminars as requested by the Company.
- May be required to maintain a current CPR and First Aid Certification.
Morrow provides regular full-time employees with a comprehensive variety of employee benefits provided they meet the eligibility requirements for the benefit. They are designed to assist you and your eligible dependents in meeting the financial burdens that can result from illness, disability and death, to help you plan financially for retirement and enhance your job-related skills.
Listed below are just some of the benefits Morrow offers to eligible employees each year:
- Annual Christmas Luncheon
- Education Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Employee’s Birthday
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Funeral (Bereavement) Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Dental Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Health Care / Hospitalization Insurance
- Length of Service Awards
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Social Security Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
“Morrow knows the value of their employees … I knew that I had made the correct decision to come on board
“I enjoy working with a team of qualified and hard-working co-workers that share the same quirks and humorous perspectives.
“I recognized the potential to help Morrow in a large district like Houston. I wanted to help my staff succeed, which in turn benefits the company.