The Features List
of the harbor mobile crane is impressive. It has performance, reliability, economy and mobility to benefit any port operation, large or small. Available in a wide range of lifting capacities and boom lengths, it offers flexible solutions for the most complex of cargo handling tasks.
Available with lifting capacities of 100 to 800 meter-tonnes, the LHM-series harbor mobiles are the right solution for small to large port facilities.
Hydrostatic Power Transmission
- Immediate and short reaction times for rapid and safe working cycles
- All crane motions are simultaneous, continuous and precise
- High performance density requiring a minimum of fuel and energy
- Faster acceleration and deceleration times due to low masses of inertia – higher turnover
- Closed loop systems from 300 kW upwards require up to 75% less hydraulic oil than open loop systems
- Dynamic braking by the pump and prime mover
- Use of reverse power to charge power pack – resulting in less fuel consumption
- Closed circuits allow easy fault finding and diagnosis due to separate circuits for each crane function
- One drive system simplifies and reduces service and maintenance costs