Morrow District Sales Representative
The District Sales Representative is responsible for selling or leasing the assigned Morrow Equipment products to the customer base in the assigned territory. The primary focus is travelling throughout the assigned territory as required to call on regular and perspective customers, solicit orders and work with such customers, increasing market share in the assigned district, negotiating pricing and terms for the sale or leasing of equipment, ensuring that customer needs are met and fulfilling any additional duties assigned by the VP of Sales, COO or Chairman.
Essential Job Functions:
The fundamental duties of this job include the following:
- Promote the Morrow brand and culture in daily interactions with customer base.
- Grow and maintain customer base in assigned district.
- Increase market share in product lines in the assigned territory to achieve company goals.
- Maintain contact with prospective and current customers prior to and throughout the sales or lease projects.
- Maintain proper territory management skills for efficient sales coverage.
The skills and abilities required in this position include the following:
- Strong knowledge of marketing, sales strategies and tactics.
- Strong industry and product knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of customer service skills.
- Always maintain a strong code of ethics and honesty.
- Meets commitments and deadlines.
- Stays focused under pressure.
- Skilled at using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Anticipates and accurately defines needs and problems.
- Energetic, forward thinking and creative with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Adapt at working within a team working environment.
- Able to successfully mediate between various stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizes ideas clearly.
- Travel as necessary to achieve performance goals.
- College degree preferred, with undergraduate coursework in business, marketing, finance or related field.
- At least five years of Sales experience in the Heavy Equipment Industry or any equivalent combination of education, experience, skills and abilities that enables the individual to perform the primary duties of the position.
- Must have a valid driver license without restrictions.
Morrow provides regular full-time employees with a comprehensive variety of employee benefits provided they meet the eligibility requirements for the benefit. They are designed to assist you and your eligible dependents in meeting the financial burdens that can result from illness, disability and death, to help you plan financially for retirement and enhance your job-related skills.
Listed below are just some of the benefits Morrow offers to eligible employees each year:
- Platinum level Health Care / Hospitalization Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company contributions
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid PTO (personal time off and sick leave)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Employee’s Birthday
- Paid Funeral (Bereavement) Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Length of Service Awards
- Annual Christmas Luncheon
- Education Assistance
- Social Security Insurance
- Unemployment Compensation Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance